Bibliohojustsays

Friday, December 08, 2006

Today was quieter

Just layed low and did a couple errands, so I could swing by the Fire Station. They're very nice and I guess this is something Fire Stations just do for the neighbors. The numbers are much better today, 156/86. And, now I have my very own American Heart Association Blood Pressure Record Card. Something else they do!

A-and when I got home, and checked back in to write this entry, I see that a World Famous Author has been here and commented! Yes, he did! And, if I may say so, he's a pretty cute one too!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Anntichrist S. Coulter said...

Well, I'm not famous, but hey, I came by and commented below.

Please go to an actual medical facility/practitioner soon to make sure that it's just a one-time thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home